LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench) – is the most popular tool for data migration into SAP. It can be used by SAP consultants without ABAP programming.
Data migration from legacy systems (or from manually prepared data files) to SAP is one of the most important phases of the project before going-live. Usually a SAP consultant is the person responsible for this activity. Normally there is not much time for this activity, which means that an SAP consultant must be well qualified in LSMW to do this job on time and without errors.
In this online course you will get an overview of LSMW, its three-level organizational structure of transfer projects, and the LSMW steps definition. Then you will see how it works on real examples with step-by-step instructions After that, you will learn step-by-step about administrative functions (how to create, copy, change and remove elements of transfer projects) and how to analyze a batch-input log.
This online course is like presentation with screenshots, pictures and texts which help to convey the point easily.
- What is LSMW (LSMW overview)
- Example 1: LSMW with batch-input recording
- Example 2: LSMW with standard batch input
- Example 3: Periodic LSMW
- Administrative functions of LSMW
- Batch Input log
|Course type:||Online presentation|
|Number of slides:||286|
|Number of words:||4917|
|Hours required to complete course:||15-20|
This course will be available to you immediately after online payment. The course will be accessible for 365 days. During this period you will have unlimited access to the course. To open the course you will need to sign in at sap2you.com and click the button "Display" next to the course in the course list (this button appears automatically after payment).
- Internet Connection with minimum 1.0 Mbps (download)
- Screen resolution minimum 1024 x 768 (Recommended)
- Zoom should be set to 100%
- In Internet browser switch off "Protected Mode" to be able to download the online course in "Flash" format.
- The newest Adobe Flash Player version is recommended (Check your Flash Player version)
See our special offer for a package of ALL courses !!!