The SAP ERP interface does not look so user-friendly on the face of it. Usually, it takes a long time to learn how to work with SAP.
In our “SAP Navigation” online course you can find a step-by-step guide on how to start working with SAP and how to use the main SAP interface elements. It will take 2-4 hours to finish the course. If you have full access to your SAP system, it will take you much less time to finish the course.
If you don’t know about SAP ERP, we recommend you first to read our online course “What is SAP”
This online course is like a presentation with screenshots, pictures and texts which help to convey the point easily.
- SAP Terms
- Creating and configuring connection to SAP
- Creating connection
- Additional options for SAP connections
- Getting started with SAP
- Logging in
- SAP interface screen areas
- Standard icons
- Common application icons
- Common report icons
- Working with sessions
- Running transactions
- SAP Command Field additional tips
- Creating SAP shortcuts
- Creating your own menu with "Favorites"
- Status Bar
- Example 1. Screen elements of transactions to change data
- Example 2. Screen elements of report transactions
- Selection screen elements
- Layout screen elements
- SAP GUI personalization
- Color settings
- Sound settings
- Local History
|Course type:||Online presentation|
|Number of slides:||78|
|Number of words:||2821|
|Hours required to complete course:||2-4|
This course will be available to you immediately after online payment. The course will be accessible for 365 days. During this period you will have unlimited access to the course. To open the course you will need to sign in at sap2you.com and click the button "Display" next to the course in the course list (this button appears automatically after payment).
- Internet Connection with minimum 1.0 Mbps (download)
- Screen resolution minimum 1024 x 768 (Recommended)
- Zoom should be set to 100%
- In Internet browser switch off "Protected Mode" to be able to download the online course in "Flash" format.
- The newest Adobe Flash Player version is recommended (Check your Flash Player version)
See our special offer for a package of ALL courses !!!